Altec Lansing Speakers
"Complete and near mint A6a Voice of the Theater system.
4-8256 cabs loaded with 3156 LF drivers
4-Mantaray 5124 horns with 288-8k drivers
4-N-1285 Dividing network
1400.00 or best offer "
![]()

Altec Lansing Speakers
"Complete and near mint A6a Voice of the Theater system.
4-8256 cabs loaded with 3156 LF drivers
4-Mantaray 5124 horns with 288-8k drivers
4-N-1285 Dividing network
1400.00 or best offer "
![]()
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I don't know what the potential value of all this is , but Looks like flipping time again for someone.....or buy two pair ...sell one!

My flipping days are over. Except when I'm caught in traffic.
The 4 crossovers would go for almost half that. 1285's are nice.
![]()
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

i wished i were in cleveland. that is just awesome. you could almost put on your own concert.
Sonic Barbarian

I was thinking of a new theatre room. Surround sound anyone? A 604 single i have for center speaker, and appropriate sub.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks